Peanut butter ramen soup for those who are in love with peanut butter meals. Peanut butter is full of nutrition, contains antioxidant vitamin E, magnesium, potassium and vitamin B6. Well here you go. When thinking about this recipe I was like no way i’m going to share this on the gram, I am saving this one for my book whats coming. But one sentence hit me; Sharing is caring!!! So here is a different kind off peanut butter recipe, FO SO ON FLEEK!
2 Teaspoons Olive oil
3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
1 Teaspoon Ginger, grated
1 Teaspoon Green curry paste
4 Cups Vegetable broth, divided
1 Can Coconut milk
1/2 Cup Peanut butter, natural or organic
2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
2 Tablespoons Agave syrup
Juice of 2 Limes
12 Ounces Ramen noodles
1 Sweet Potato sliced
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Handful Peanuts crushed
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium high. Then Throw in the chopped garlic and grated ginger. Saute, reducing heat as needed for a minute or 2 to cook your smelly garlic.
- Then throw in the curry paste, and stir it into the garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute.
- Pour in 3 cups of veggie broth and the coconut milk. Stir to combine everything. Reduce heat to low and simmer.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the remaining cup of broth and the peanut butter. If you want it easier? Do it like i described it to incorporate the peanut butter.
- Throw the peanut butter and broth to the pot and whisk to combine.
- Then throw the soy sauce, agave and lime juice in your pot. Simmer on low for 5-10 minutes to develop the flavors. Taste and adjust seasonings. Add a pinch of salt if needed or more lime juice or agave if needed.
- Right before serving, throw in your delish ramen noodles into the pot. Simmer them. They usually only take a minute or two.
- Serve immediately as is, or add red hot chilli, veggies or tofu or whatever you want. I like to top with chopped peanuts sweet potato etc etc enjoy!
Door Anthony Tevreden
VG Mag Recent
Naar VG mag