We’re really looking forward to seeing you at our outdoor classes! To make sure everything is safe and according to the current regulations we’ve set up a protocol.
Please read this carefully!
- – Make sure to subscribe through the Virtuagym app/website
- – Please don’t arrive any sooner than 10 minutes before your class starts
- – Park your bike in front of the Atrium (instead of the gym)
- – Please stay at home when you have one or more of the following symptoms:
A cold, runny nose, sore throat, (mild) coughing or fever (38 degrees or over)
- – Please stay at home when someone in your home has a fever or dyspnea
- – Please stay at home if you’ve felt unwell in the past 72 hours
- – Make sure to go to the toilet at home as there will be no toilet access in the gym
- – Please wash your hand before you go to your class
- – Make sure to provide your own water bottle (filled), towl and arrive in your gym gear as
you will not have access to the locker rooms.
- – Before the classes there will be a reception zone. The hostess will explain the protocol.
Please wait there until your trainer picks you up.
- – The classes will consist of 45 minutes of working out and 15 minutes of cleaning
- – Adhere to the trainers instructions
- – Make sure you leave the training area after the trainer tells you to (and not before)
- – Trash can’s may only be used for “Tork” paper. If you have litter of your own, please take
it home with you.
- – Please adhere to the 1.5m distancing, unfortunately your trainer will not be able to give
you a proper high five at the end of the workout.