Welcome! It’s on indoors and we are happy to have you.
Because of the special circumstances we do have a few things are still different for now:
- Make sure that you always reserve your class/time slot for open gym.
- Check in at the counter upon arrival.
- Desinfect your hands at the entrance and follow the host’s instructions.
- Locker rooms and showers are available, but if you can please come to the gym in your gear, to avoid crowded dressing rooms.
- Clean everything you’ve touched extra well.
- One receive’s three credits for training during peak hours, slow hours can be booked unlimited.
- Pak hours are Monday-Friday 7:00-9:00 AM and 5:00 tot 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM).
- Booking can be done from three days in advance.
- Cancellation is possible twelve hours before.
- Please stay home if you are ill/have a cold, or if you’ve been ill in the last 72 hours.
- And: we hope to be back to our regular schedule in August/September and that unlimited training will be possible again.
Click here to get the video impressions of a visit. They’re made with Dutch captions, but you’ll see how it works.